January 9, 2011

Journal 01 (J01)

Hi! I’m Amberly McGee. Quick fun fact is my middle initial is a D. So my full name is Amberly D McGee. My parents thought they were being so clever. So anyway, I am a (hopefully) going to be an Interior Design major and a minor of Fine Arts or Art History. I am not entirely sure about anything just yet, I just know I enjoy art and design so I’m just going to see how things work out. I am from a little town about an hour east of Columbus. It sucks. I really love Columbus and never want to live in a small town ever again. I love trying new things and there is always something new in Columbus. I am a 3rd year here and will most likely have to be here for a long time, a 5th year looks like it’s in the future. I am a fun person who is always up for new things with new people and I just love little puppies. I am also a very open person and willing to answer any questions anyone has for me. So if there is anything else you would want to know just ask!