February 21, 2011

RR07

The recent chapters that we were supposed to read were Chapters 4-6. I actually enjoyed these last couple chapters and I'm not really sure why. I think I mostly enjoyed the 4th chapter the most.

"Waste Equals Food"








then to chapter 5 in "Respect Diversity"







and lastly in the 6th chapter "Putting Eco-Effectiveness into Practice"







As I have been ranting about my Dad working for SWACO and their effect and practice into the environment falls right into place with what McDonough is talking about in the these last couple chapters. I really agree with their arguement and think that without a start to the process the earth is no longer exist very soon, or that is the way it is seeming to fall to. Although I wish I could do more with researching and actually experiencing some actual activities that goes on in SWACO, it's still kind of winter but I defintately plan on attending some interviews, tours, meetings etc in the near spring.